Thursday, March 1, 2012

Standardform for language resentment.


Have you had your work rejected from your favorite press or house?
I had my work constantly rejected for ten years after my debut. In this book I have collected all of these letters, e-mails, notes and some newer reviews and made them into a long concept poem. They say it is hysterically funny.
Anyways, the Swedish version (this is my translation to English) was accepted 20 minutes after it reached the house King Ink, and then I got another one thirty minutes later. I still get lots of rejections.
This fine print has been made available from Corrupt Press for a minor sum. The no-discounts allowed still drives love into my heart. There is also a link to me reading from it in my 'too bad' English.

Thanx for the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment